Does the GA Supreme court have more power over the legislator when it comes to fighting laws when it comes to lawyers? The Supreme court dictates what is appropriate
or inapropriate by US attorneys.
OCGA 15-19-50 - item 6
an attorney can do "(6) any action taken for others in any matter connected with the law" , in this case , Everything we do is connected or conducted with the law
The practice of law in this state is defined as:
(1) Representing litigants in court and preparing pleadings and other papers incident to any action or special proceedings in any court or other judicial body;
(3) The preparation of legal instruments of all kinds whereby a legal right is secured;
(4) The rendering of opinions as to the validity or invalidity of titles to real or personal property;
(5) The giving of any legal advice; and
(6) Any action taken for others in any matter connected with the law.