I want to invite you to look at civil liberties and capitalism as a common political direction that has been absconded by the elite of both parties.
I want to:
- Limit Obamacare's penalties and legal resources
- Educate the children of immigrants and work with them and their families to return to their countries
- Make all drug crimes misdemeanors to reduce drug war costs and allow people to prosper and pay taxes
- Provide low-wage workers with hourly subsidies instead of raising the minimum wage
- Bring casinos to GA under the Georgia Lottery system
- Create a Georgia Road Medical System to combat the worst maternal mortality rate in the nation
I am a Democrat and I want my party to change. Obviously, I am not a Republican but I have been labeled as a libertarian in prior races.
I definitely want to hear from you. Any email provides me a chance to write an answer or to "hot-link" you to some of my other writings.
Democrat Running for State House District 37
North Marietta / Portion of West Cobb
Please send check donations to:
2104 Drogheda Lane
Marietta, GA 30066
Or donate online:
"For the Citizen" More details: